六字小说,有故事的人读得懂 2
2016-03-30



Drank, she left. Quit, friends left.

酗酒,她离开了。戒酒,朋友们不来往了。

Shaved my head to match hers.

我剃了光头来和她相配。

Mushroom clouds illuminated their first kiss.

蘑菇云点亮了他们的初吻。



Strangers. Friends. Best friends. Lovers. Strangers.

陌生人。朋友。好朋友。爱人。陌生人。

Brought roses home. Keys didn’t fit.

带了一束玫瑰回家。但钥匙开不了门。

Found love. Didn't tell my wife. 

找到真爱了。没有告诉我的妻子。



“Why aren’t we talking anymore?” 

✓Seen

“为什么我们不再和彼此说一句话了?”

✓已读

I met my soulmate. She didn’t.

我遇见了我的梦中情人。但她没有。

They lived happily ever after. Separately.

从此他们过上了幸福的生活。分别。



I ate my wedding cake. Alone.

我独自一人吃完了我的结婚蛋糕。

What’s your return policy on rings?

你们对戒指有退货政策么?

Our dinner date ended with breakfast.

我们的晚餐约会结束于早餐之时。

“I do,” he said, wondering why.

“我愿意。”

他说,但仍思忖着原因。

 “I do,” she said, as told.

“我愿意。”

她说,正如她被告知她该说的那样。
来源: 一朵药片 责编: Kitt

上一篇: 西游记给的启示:照见五蕴皆空

下一篇: 美国大萧条珍藏照上的神秘黑洞究竟是什么


相关新闻

一周点击排行
过往新闻